Logix Automation GmbH reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
Referrals and links
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guest books or mailing lists provided on his page.
Logix Automation GmbH intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email, addresses, name) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited; offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished.
Provided the legal conditions are met, under the GDPR you have the following rights:
• Right to be forgotten: You have the right to be forgotten and your personal data to be removed from our records.
• Right to access: You have the right to be informed about how your personal data is being used by us.
• Right to rectification: You have the right to have errors in your personal data to be corrected.
• Right to restrict: You have the right to restrict the use of your personal data for any specific type of processing.
• Right to objection: You have the right to object to the use of your personal data for any purpose proposed by us, if you believe that you have an overriding interest in excluding the processing of your personal data.
• Right to revoke: You have the right to revoke consent for the processing of your personal data.
• Right to appeal: You have the right to appeal to a data protection authority if you suspect that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.
• Right to portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data, which you have directly provided to us and use it for other parties.
Status: May 2018
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) the data controller is:
Logix Automation GmbH
Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.